When you book:
- You are aware that cancellations or amended bookings may be subject to additional charges.
- You read the Bespoke India Travel booking conditions.
- You visit www.fco.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo for up-to-date travel advice.
- You have adequate travel insurance.
- You check all booking details and any paperwork (email or hard copy) carefully to ensure that all details are correct.
- You have the necessary entry visas for all the countries you are visiting.
- You hold a valid 10 year passport, with at least 6 months validity still remaining from the date you depart from your last Asian destination.
- You reconfirm your flights 72 hours prior to departure.
- You have received professional medical advice and any necessary vaccinations.
- To confirm a booking over 10 weeks before departure , a 20% deposit on all land arrangements and £100 per person deposit on all flights will be required. The full balance payment will be due at least 10 weeks before departure. Many ex-UK flight tickets require full payment immediately or soon after you make a booking.
- Within 10 weeks of your departure, a 20% deposit on all land arrangements and £100 per person deposit on all flights will be required. Full payment will be required upon confirmation of your holiday availability in most instances. It is your responsibility to ensure that all payment deadlines are met. Bespoke India Travel will not send out any reminders.
- CANCELLATION OF HOLIDAY WITH BESPOKE INDIA TRAVEL
- Any holiday arriving within 60 days will be 100% non refundable
- Any holiday arriving between 75-60 days will be 70 % non refundable
- Any holiday arriving between 120-75 days will be 50% non refundable
- Any holiday arriving within 121 days will incur a loss of deposit and any costs incurred by Bespoke India Travel such as flights,seat reservations,wildlife permits
Full payment deadlines are set to protect your booking as airlines and operators are within their rights to raise prices and in some instances cancel bookings. If the balance due date is not met, your travel arrangements may be cancelled and you may forfeit your deposit. It is therefore to your advantage to finalise payment as soon as possible. (please note: these payment terms are liable to change – your consultant will advise you at the time of booking).
How to pay:
You can pay by electronic bank transfer.
You can also pay by debit card (UK cards only – no surcharge), credit card (international cards are accepted – 2.5% surcharge) . We do not under any circumstances accept payments made by a third party. Personal cheques require a minimum of 15 working days to clear.
NO SURCHARGE FOR A UK DEBIT CARD
VISA/MASTERCARD -2.5% SURCHARGE
AMERICAN EXPRESS-3% SURCHARGE