- Sightseeing of capital city of India,
- A train journey followed by a visit to the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal in Agra
- A private family fort in the countryside, perfect for village walks, boating and treks.
- The highlights of Jaipur, City Palace, Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal.
- A luxurious family home with exceptional Rajput hospitality, to give the true sense of the life lived by the royals in rural Rajasthan.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city, lakes, hills, palaces, a charming finale to an Indian sojourn.
This itinerary includes the essentials of any first time trip to India, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, however, we believe that the true heart of India, and much of the beauty of Rajasthan lies in is countryside locations both in terms of landscapes and the people you meet, who truly do consider the phrase, “guest is God,” to be a part of their culture. Therefore in this itinerary we have included, amongst the better known destinations, two fabulous rural yet luxury homes, one a private fort and one a private heritage home in Deogarh.
|1||After you arrive at your hotel, the rest of the day will be at leisure.||Delhi||Claridges|
|2||Full day discover the magic of Delhi.||Delhi||Claridges|
|3||Take the train to Agra, visit the Agra Fort||Agra||Trident|
|4||Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, drive to Ramathra Fort||Ramathra Fort||Ramathra Fort|
|5||A day at leisure for local activities||Ramathra Fort||Ramathra Fort|
|6||Drive to Jaipur, evening visit to the City Palace||Jaipur||Jai Mahal|
|7||Visit the sights of Jaipur including the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal||Jaipur||Jai Mahal|
|8||Drive to Deogarh to be welcomed by your hosts at Devshree||Deogarh||Devshree|
|9||A day at leisure for local activities||Deogarh||Devshree|
|10||Drive to Udaipur, check into the hotel||Udaipur||Bujera Fort|
|11||Visit the City Palace and have a boat ride on the lake||Udaipur||Bujera Fort|
|12||Fly to Mumbai/Delhi and depart.|